Historic Coke Building
Executive office spaces currently available
The perfect blend of history and inspiration.
Located in the heart of downtown, the Historic Coke Building has seen many changes since it was first established in 1905. The site functioned as a bottling facility for Coca-Cola up through the 1970s, but then sat as a storage space until the 90s, when current owner James Kelly saw potential for the unique space and breathed life back into the building, resurrecting a North Carolina treasure. Now in 2015, this landmark is the perfect blend of the town’s rich historic background and innovative, forward-thinking.
Charm + Capabilities
Take a look around and imagine the future of your company while being inspired by the history of the building. Art deco coke bottles and terracotta lettering make it a showstopper from the sidewalk, but the inside has even more charm and character. Walk up the stairs as you walk back in time, with glimpses of paint from 1920’s murals still evident on the exposed brick. Pass a large metal door that once saw hundreds of those classic Coke bottles pass through to distributors years before. But just because it’s a historic landmark doesn’t mean it isn’t up to speed by today’s technology standards. Upgraded in early 2015, the fully-wired building offers top notch technology, with everything you need to keep your business running smoothly or start a new venture.
Set up shop in an office of your own—the layout offers both private working spaces and more open workspaces to allow room for all kinds of ideas. Hold a meeting in a room that once held the tank used to add syrup to the classic beverage. Enjoy access to a kitchenette, or take a client out to eat at one of the best restaurants in town, all within steps of your new front door.
Contact us today to set up a tour and see why the Historic Coke Building is the perfect place for your new office. You take care of business, and we’ll take care of you.
131 Charlotte Avenue
Sanford, NC 27330
- Located in renovated Downtown Sanford's Historic District
- Lockable private offices and cubicles with built in desks
- Short term (monthly) and long term (yearly) leases available
- Ample parking
- Secure building with monitored security service
- Weekly cleaning service
- 100 megabit wireless or wired internet connection
- Lobby waiting area with couch, chairs, and 55” TV, Charter Spectrum cable TV
- Common area Xerox copier, HP printers, and fax machine
- Common area kitchen with granite countertops, microwave, and refrigerator with filtered water and icemaker
- Common conference room with conference room table and leather chairs that seats 20
- Conference room HD projector with in-wall sound system
- Conference room HDTV, Charter Spectrum cable TV
- Conference room Apple Extreme Airplay
- Conference room CD player and in-wall stereo system
- Common meeting area with kitchenette
- Common area back deck with table and chairs